We wish all the exhibitors, breeders and visitors welcome to three full days of title shows, championships, competitions and shopping. All dog related!
Nordic Winner: November 16th
The judging starts at 8 a.m.
- Nordic Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each breed w/excellent
- Nordic Junior Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each junior class w/excellent
- Nordic Veteran Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each veteran class w/excellent
Finals will start at 4 p.m, ending with the Best In Show final!
Norwegian Winner: November 17th – 18th
Judging starts at 9 a.m
Norwegian Winner 2017: best male/bitch for each breed
Norwegian Junior Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each junior class
Norwegian Veteran Winner 2018: best male/bitch for each veteran class
Groups November 17th
- FCI - Group 1 - Sheepdogs and Cattle Dogs
- FCI - Group 3 – Terriers
- FCI - Group 5 - Spitz and primitive types
- FCI - Group 7 - Pointing Dogs
- FCI - Group 8 - Retrievers - Flushing Dogs - Water Dogs
Sunday November 18th
- FCI - Group 2 - Pinscher and Schnauzer - Molossoid breeds
- FCI - Group 6/4 - Scenthounds and related breeds/Dachshunds
- FCI - Group 9 - Companion and Toy Dogs
- FCI - Group 10 - Sighthounds
Puppy class (6-9 months)
The judging of puppies will take place in the respective breed rings, as far as this is possible. Only puppies between 6-9 months compete. BOB puppies will then participate in the BIS puppy final Friday and/or Sunday.
How to enter
All entries must be completed online via "Min side" (My page). Please follow these instructions.
NB! Please note that there are two events (Nordic Winner and Norwegian Winner), and therefore two entries: